Singer Lydia Jazmine said that she felt holy after visiting Pastor Wilson Bugembe’s Church on Sunday in Nansana.
The singer was escorted by producer Artin Pro and told the congregation that she wants to make it a habit every Sunday to visit the Church.
“I am so glad to be here,” started the ‘Same way” singer.
“Thank you Pastor (Bugembe) for having me, I feel blessed, Jesus loves me and I want to come back here every Sunday.
“I feel very excited, I have always wanted to come to this place and thank you Pastor for treating us (artistes) in a special way.”
Jazmine added that the songs and mass reminded her of the days she was in a choir at the Passover Harvest Centre and at Watoto Church.
When asked about her status, Jazmine, rumored to be in a relationship with fellow singer Fic Fameika shyly said that “I am contented.”
Born Lydia Nabawanuka in Masaka, in 1991, Jazmine attended Victoria Nile School before joining Saint Mary’s School Namaliga, in Mukono and later completed high school at Cityland College in Matugga, Wakiso District.
She completed her studies in February 2016 when she graduated from Multitech Business School in Kampala with Bachelor of Business Administration and Management degree.
- Did Diana Nabatanzi Really Introduce New Lover? Here’s The Whole Truth
- Kabako Threatens To Hack Land Grabber
- Maggie Nalongo reveals why the Mayanjas were not invited on her introduction ceremony
- Full Figure reveals why she didn’t appear on the list of Ministers
- It’s no longer a rumor, Rabadaba officially introduced