The Uganda Electoral Commission has confirmed the polling dates for the 2021 Presidential Elections.
This, comes after the conclusion of the Presidential nominations conducted at Kyambogo on November 2nd and 3rd.
Eleven candidates including incumbent Museveni and NUP’s Robert Kyagulanyi alias Bobi Wine will go head to head.
The UEC has set the election dates on January 14, 2021.
The campaigns will be conducted from November 9 2020 to January 12 next year.
The Presidential Candidates:
- Amuriat Oboi Patrick – Forum for Democratic Change (FDC)
- Kabuleeta Kiiza Joseph – Independent (Chair)
- Kalembe Nancy Linda – Independent (Ball)
- Katumba John – Independent (Table)
- Kyagulanyi Ssentamu Robert – National Unity Platform (NUP)
- Mao Norbert – Democratic Party (DP)
- Mayambala Willy – Independent (Pot)
- Mugisha Muntu Gregg – Alliance for National Transformation (ANT)
- Mwesigye Fred – Independent (Radio)
- Tumukunde Henry Kakurugu – Independent (Clock)
- Yoweri Museveni Tibuhaburwa Kaguta – National Resistance Movement (NRM)
- Did Diana Nabatanzi Really Introduce New Lover? Here’s The Whole Truth
- Kabako Threatens To Hack Land Grabber
- Maggie Nalongo reveals why the Mayanjas were not invited on her introduction ceremony
- Full Figure reveals why she didn’t appear on the list of Ministers
- It’s no longer a rumor, Rabadaba officially introduced