Uganda Police has raided the offices of National Unity Platform (NUP) in Moroto on Thursday morning.
NUP flag bearer in the Presidential Elections Robert Kyagulanyi alias Bobi Wine, has condemned the acts.
“They have wrecked havoc, arrested our people and beaten others,” Bobi Wine has confirmed.
“They went as far as searching our candidate’s homes! They are vandalizing all materials, and are removing our posters all over Moroto town.
“We condemn these actions in the strongest terms possible. It is clear that Museveni is very very scared. We only have to keep pressing.”
This is the second time in a space of less than a month when the Party is raided by Police.
On October 14, the security offices sealed off the NUP headquarters in Kamwokya.
- Did Diana Nabatanzi Really Introduce New Lover? Here’s The Whole Truth
- Kabako Threatens To Hack Land Grabber
- Maggie Nalongo reveals why the Mayanjas were not invited on her introduction ceremony
- Full Figure reveals why she didn’t appear on the list of Ministers
- It’s no longer a rumor, Rabadaba officially introduced